Carmine Red Matt / RAL 3002 / Polyester Powder Coat
Polyester powder coatings are formulated on selected resins to be TGIC free, provide superb resistance to yellowing and ensure excellent exterior durability. High-performance and economical solution for indoor or outdoor use. It is one of the most popular powder coating ranges.
- Agricultural equipment
- Automotive components
- Garden furniture
- Lawn mowers
- Architectural cladding
- Window frames
Technical data: (click below to view pdf specification)
- An even dry film thickness of 60 microns is recommended.
- Can be applied by manual or automatic electrostatic spray equipment.
- 10 minutes at 180°C metal temperature.
- 1-4kg / £20 + VAT per Kg
- 5-9kg / £15 + VAT per Kg
- 10-15kg / £12.50 + VAT per Kg
- 20kg / £9.26 + VAT per Kg
Read more about Polyester Powder Coatings
|Powder Coatings Specification|
|Gloss Level||30 ± 5%|