Jet Black Matt / RAL 9005 / Epoxy Powder Coat
Our epoxy powder coatings are specially formulated to provide excellent chemical and corrosion resistance. Good all-round coating, ease of use, excellent transfer efficiency and good electrostatic charging properties. Epoxy powders provide a hard finish, making the coated surface resistant to impact and abrasion. A wide range of colors and finishes available.
- Ceiling panels
- Display shelving
- Automotive components
- Household goods
- Instrument casings
- Sports equipment
- Internal vehicle components
- Tubular steel furniture
Technical data: (click below to view pdf specification)
- General recommendation is for a film thickness of 60 – 100 microns depending on covering power and colour, with a minimum recommended layer thickness of 60 microns.
- Can be applied by manual or automatic electrostatic spray equipment.
- 10 minutes at 180°C metal temperature.
- 1-4kg / £20 + VAT per Kg
- 5-9kg / £15 + VAT per Kg
- 10-15kg / £12.50 + VAT per Kg
- 20kg / £8.63 + VAT per Kg
Read more about Epoxy Powder Coatings
|Powder Coatings Specification|